Apex Legends is a first-person shooter game with a battle royale mode, which was released for free on PC, Xbox One and PS4 by EA (Respawn). The game received a lot of attention when it was released as it was the first time EA developed a Battle Royale game. However, the game received positive feedback as it reached 10 million players in just three days. It remains to be seen if it will have the same level of success as Fortnite or PUBG Mobile.
Apex Legends APK
|Updated||26 May, 2019|
|Uploaded By||Ahmad Javed|
|Category||Free Action Games|
|Installs||100+ Free Download|
Apex Legends APK, set in the Titanfall universe, is a battle royale game that incorporates elements of games like Team Fortress 2 or Overwatch. Each match features 60 players divided into 20 teams. Players will choose one of the eight available legends and team up with two teammates to be the last surviving team. The unique character abilities is the main differentiator of Apex Legends compared to other games in the same genre. Each character has a special ability that can be used to gain an advantage, making the game more exciting and unpredictable.
Many changes compared to a traditional battle royale
Although this is the first version, the game runs smoothly and efficiently. The only thing that is not present in the game is the ability to run on walls like Titanfall. Apex Legends is a diverse battle royale game that allows players to swing from ropes, jump over walls, and slide down hills. If your team is being pursued and needs to escape, sliding down hills is the best way to escape.
The battle royale aspect of the game stays the same at the beginning of the match. Players, including you, jump down to the map from a plane. Choosing a landing spot greatly affects your approach to the match. Collaboration is essential if the team wants to win, and the developer agrees with this. In a match, if your teammate has fallen, there is still a chance to revive them if you obtain their banner in a timely manner and bring it to a designated location on the map.
Information of eight legends
- Bangalore (real name: Anita Williams, 35) is an exceptional fighter. Born into a family of 5 siblings who all served in the IMC military force, she quickly revealed her exceptional fighting abilities and became the top fighter in the force. Anita’s primary weapon is a missile launcher and she is able to move quickly and has a unique ultimate ability of calling in an airstrike for support.
- Dog (character name not specified) is a mysterious character, not much is known about him. He has the ability to track players and sniff out their location with his ultimate ability, “Beast of the Hunt.” He is a deadly tracker.
- Burning (real name: Alexander Nox, 48) is the top researcher at Humbert Labs, an expert in the use of toxic gases. All of his abilities are related to Nox, and he likes to use Nox to create traps and projectiles.
- Gibraltar (Real name: Makoa Gibraltar, 30) is a compassionate person and likes to help others. This is evident in his ability to create a shield to protect teammates and secure himself.
- Lifeline (Real name: Ajay Che, 24) is the team’s medic, similar to Soraka and Zilean in League of Legends. She can heal AOE and revive her teammates and has a lot of medical supplies.
- Delusion (Real name: Elliott Witt, 30)
- Pathfinder (Name: MRVN, age: Unknown) is a robot that can jump a great distance and create a grapple wire to help the team move quickly and efficiently through the terrain.
- Wraith (Real name: Unknown) is the only witch in the game currently. She can go into stealth, detect danger, and has the ability to create a shortcut for the entire team to move quickly to any location.
You may also like this: