Firstly, 2ndLine is a follow-up US or Canadian phone line that works with your cell phone and tablets as a full-featured business phone system, designed for mobile specialists, consultants, and businesspeople.
Moreover, Call and message anyone in the United States using a different number on devices you and your group already own, using Wi-Fi or your current mobile service. Furthermore, Canada
Nearby Phone number
Firstly, give your companions your own personal telephone number so they can call!
Limitless Text and Picture Messaging
Secondly, you can send the same number of instant messages as you need to the US and Canada-FREE!
Limitless Calling to USA and Canada
Moreover, Settle limitless free telephone decisions to any telephone number in the US and Canada!
Modest International Calling
Hence, settle on easy worldwide decisions.
|MOD Version||APK FILE|
|App by||TextNow, Inc.|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Content Rating||EveryoneLearn more|
|Support Android Version||All Android Download|
|Get it on||Google Play|
2ndLine Firstly, Highlights:
- Firstly, Make and get voice calls
- Emojis, stickers, and gifs
- Full picture informing: send, get, and spare pictures!
- record your phone message
- Caller ID
- Moreover, PassCode: hold your messages carefully guarded
- Google SmartLock: no compelling reason to recall your secret word
- Call Forwarding
- Signatures: add your own mark to every content
- Customizable content tone, ringtone, and vibration
- Customizable foundations
- Assign singular contacts their own ringtone and foundation
- Quick Reply to effectively (and rapidly) react to companions
- Unified inbox: send and get your writings straightforwardly by means of 2ndLine – utilize. Hence, 2ndLine is your one-stop SMS messaging application!
- Moreover, Elastic calling is 2ndLine’s special capacity to have our calls pick the most ideal course for your call to improve quality
New & Noticeable:
Moreover, This week the designing mythical people were setting out some basis for some future changes and highlights. Hence, Continue checking this space for future component declarations!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE