2ndLine is a subsequent US or Canada telephone number that deals with your cell phone, tablets as a full-included business telephone framework, intended for portable experts, consultants, and business people.
Call and message from a different number on gadgets you and your group as of now have, through Wi-Fi or your current cell organization, with anybody in the U.S. what’s more, Canada
Nearby Phone number
Give your companions your own personal telephone number they can call!
Limitless Text and Picture Messaging
You can send the same number of instant messages as you need to US and Canada – FREE!
Limitless Calling to USA and Canada
Settle on limitless free telephone decisions to any telephone number in the US and Canada!
Modest International Calling
Add cash or bring in free cash by finishing offers to your record and settle on ease worldwide decisions
|MOD Version||APK FILE|
|App by||TextNow, Inc.|
|Category||Communication Free App|
|Content Rating||EveryoneLearn more|
|Support Android Version||All Android Download|
|Get it on||Google Play|
- Make and get voice calls
- Emojis, stickers and gifs
- Full picture informing : send, get and spare pictures!
- Voicemail Transcription: record of your phone message
- Caller ID
- PassCode: hold your messages carefully guarded
- Google SmartLock: no compelling reason to recall your secret word
- Call Forwarding
- Signatures: add your own mark to every content
- Customizable content tone, ringtone and vibration
- Customizable foundations
- Assign singular contacts their own ringtone and foundation
- Quick Reply to effectively (and rapidly) react to companions
- Unified inbox: send and get your writings straightforwardly by means of 2ndLine – utilize 2ndLine as your one-stop SMS messaging application!
- Elastic calling is 2ndLine’s special capacity to have our calls pick the most ideal course for your call to improve quality
2ndLine 126.96.36.199 Update
New & Noticeable:
This week the designing mythical people were setting out some basis for some future changes and highlights. Continue checking this space for future component declarations!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE