SHAREit Customize apk is a cross-platform client that lets you send and receive documents from a variety of devices, including Android, iOS, Windows, Windows Phone, and Mac. It is one of the most widely used applications for sending and receiving data across multiple devices, and it makes document exchange easier without the need for a link or anything else.
However, you may find that SHAREit Customize is useful for you on occasion while using it. Even if all of your other apps are running smoothly, SHAREit could be crashing. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with your gadget or anything else, but it may be repeatedly crashing due to data errors.
Transfer Files to the PC using Shareit
This can easily be fixed in less than a minute, allowing you to use SHAREit without fear of mishaps or interruptions!
How to fix SHAREit rehashed crashes?
Follow these steps to fix why SHAREit APP is crashing excessively or repeatedly.
- Activate the Settings App on your device.
- Go to Apps and Notifications > SHAREit > Storage under Apps and Notifications.
- Now press the Clear Cache button.
- Open SHAREit and use it after clearing the cache.
Currently, you will notice that the application does not crash as frequently as it did previously.
SHAREit was crashing because it had a few data issues, which caused it to crash frequently. However, once you clear the store, it will fix all of the data issues and stop crashing!
How to SHAREit Customize Apk your Avatar with a custom photo?
Follow these steps to replace your avatar with your own image:
- SHAREit should be installed on your device.
- In the upper left corner of the screen, tap on your Avatar symbol.
- Now, beneath your Avatar Icon, tap on the alter symbol next to your Device’s name.
- Currently, a list of different animation characters will appear, along with the option to select a custom photograph. To choose a custom photo, tap the camera symbol next to your Avatar. Avatar-1
- You have the option of taking a photo or selecting one from an album.
- After you’ve chosen an image, you’ll be prompted to crop the image.
- After you’ve made any necessary changes to the photo, tap the tick imprint to select it as your Avatar symbol.
- Currently, select Save.Avatar-2.
- You’ve now successfully changed your Avatar’s photo!
As a result, the blending procedure will be much easier because your photograph will be visible, and others will be able to interact with your device without having to ask for its name.
You may also like: