Shareit web share is an application that has been around for quite some time. It’s a program that allows you to send and receive documents between different devices, including Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and PC.
How to Download & Install SHAREit APK for Android Devices.
Despite the fact that the standard method for shareit online is to have the application installed on both devices, SHAREit has introduced a new component called shareit web share not working that works over Wi-Fi.
You can send documents from one device that has web share shareit android installed to other devices that do not have SHAREit installed using shareit web share jio phone.
How do I utilize SHAREit Web Share?
Follow these steps to learn how to use Shareit Web Share for Android and send documents through it:
- SHAREit must be downloaded and installed on the device from which the documents will be sent!
- Activate SHAREit and select More.
- Currently, select WebShare.
- Choose the documents you want to send.
- Press the Send button.
- A screen will appear, requesting that you connect to the Hotspot connection from the other device. From the Wi-Fi settings on the other device, connect to the Hotspot.
- It will then request that you visit http://192.168.43.1:2999 or scan the QR code provided.
- When you do so, you’ll be taken to a download page where you can download the relocated documents without having to use SHAREit.
Offer documents on cell phones utilizing the Shareit application.
Despite the fact that the web share feature in Shareit can help you send documents from one phone to another or from a PC to a phone without the Shareit application installed, this no-cost document sharing arrangement has its own set of drawbacks.
For example, in a single-direction data transfer, you can send documents to different devices but not receive data from them. We enthusiastically advise the two clients to download this free document-sharing application on their cell phones.
Tablets, and PCs to freely exchange information and records.
Are you using an iOS device? Check out these methods for sending photos from Android to iPhone to see how this free document transfer app can help. If you need to free up space on your phone by removing large media files or if you need to transfer photos from your phone to your PC and edit them with a photo editor, don’t miss out on this free tutorial on how to send photos from your phone to your computer.